Friday, February 28, 2014

Chalkboard Ring

I've got an unusual piece of jewelry to show you today...
a chalkboard ring!


 Cute and unique, huh?


I started with a round frame pendant (after clipping off the necklace hoop).
I placed a piece of masking tape over the top. Using a pair of small scissors, I cut the center of the tape out leaving only the edge covered.
Then I gave it a quick coat of chalkboard spray paint.
After it dried, I used E-6000 glue to attach it to a ring blank.

I prepared the chalkboard by rubbing the side of a piece of chalk against the surface,
then wiping it off.

Now I have a customizable ring.

I can personalize it with my initial,

 write a word on it,


or draw a picture and have a holiday ring.

Wouldn't this make a cute gift- especially for a teacher?!?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
Psalm 27:1

 This post is linked to I Heart Naptime, My Repurposed Life, Be Different Act Normal, and Too Much Time On My Hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So clever! pinning!