Friday, January 23, 2015

Easy Sugar Scrub DIY

I love it when my hands are soft, but cold weather really does a number on my skin!
Especially with how often I wash my hands. 
I've found something easy that I can do to help keep my hands smooth. . . 


sugar scrubs!
 This one is a coconut lime sugar scrub.

This is so easy to make and would be a great gift idea.

To make some, you'll need:'
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup sugar
zest and juice from one lime
5 drops of coconut fragrance

Melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
Add sugar, lime juice, lime zest, and stir until blended.
Add coconut fragrance and mix well.
 Place in an airtight container and use within one month.

To use: scoop out a handful and rub on hands, arms, feet, and elbows.

If you decide to give this as a gift, just wrap a ribbon around the lid and place a label on it.

 This will make you smell and feel great!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

His work is honorable and glorious, 
and His righteousness endures forever.
Psalm 111:3
 

No comments: