Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #150

I hope you all have been having a lovely week.
Mine has been pretty good because I have been getting nearly everything done
on my daily to-do list!
I don't know if that means I've been extra productive or
if it means that my list is just shorter than usual. . .

Anyhow, I was able to fit a trip into the thrift stores.
Here's what I bought. . .
I do so love silver trays. I spent $2 on this one because I like the heavy duty handles.
I can't decide if I'm going to leave it as it is or turn it into a chalkboard. . .

I found two brand new packages of these Aladdin lids that turn a mason jar into a travel mug.
How cool is that?
They were $1 per package.
I got two so I could give one pack to a friend.


This mess kit was $2.50. It had all its pieces and was in good shape, 
so I picked it up for my son.
He plans to put it into his "Bug Out" bag.
He has quite an interest in all things survival related.


This notebook was only a dime.
I love when I find this style of notebook 
because they have heavy duty covers that are just made for recovering:)


This one is in great shape.
I hadn't yet decided just how I'd change it up
when my hubby spotted it on the counter and claimed it for himself.

See, my thrifting does everybody some good!

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Fear not, for I am with you
Isaiah 43:5

  This post is linked to My Repurposed Life, Tatertots and JelloEmbracing Change.

1 comment:

mary scott said...

I love thrift stores! Great finds as usual.