Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

I always look forward to these Wednesday posts.
It's such fun finding cute and affordable products to share with you.
Want to know something ironic?
I'm not really a big shopper.
I can go shopping all day and not buy anything.
Or I can go for months without shopping- other than for groceries and at the thrift stores.

Here's this week's finds. . .

Oh, I think this is amazing.
You send a sample of handwriting, and they turn it into a bracelet!
What a great keepsake!
My Nana never signed her name on cards, but would write "Love you lots."
I'd love to have that on a bracelet:)

I love everything by ILoveItAll.
This is an album that you can use for the 30 Days of Lists Challenge.
It already comes bound and even comes with a pouch of extras.
Too cute!
Spoiler alert: come back Monday to see my album for the newest 30 Days Challenge.


These earrings are made from old movie film.
How darling are they?
I would never have thought to do such a thing.
Love them!


Check out this keyring.
I love that it looks like a small globe.


I tote-ally dig this tote :)
It's always nice to have a tote handy while running errands.

Aren't these items awesome?!?
If you like this virtual shopping post, stop by every other Wednesday to see new finds.

I'm not affiliated with these shops, I just like their stuff.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord 
and in the power of His might.
Eph. 6:10

No comments: