Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Layout of the Week #111

I don't know why I have such an affinity for office supplies.
I just love different sized envelopes, tags of all sorts, and random office stamps.
I'm not kidding. When I pass by a box of large manilla envelopes at work,
 I can't help but think how Id like to turn them into a mini album!
It may go back to when I was a little girl playing at my grandma's house.
She had a big roll top desk and would let me sit and play "office" with all her supplies.

Today I'd like to flash back to two layouts that I used envelopes on.


This layout has a business size envelope that holds additional photos and a pamphlet.
If you'd like to complete this layout, you can go here to see a step-by-step tutorial.


This page is actually made out of three long envelopes attached together to make the background.
 

If you enjoy scrapbooking or would like to get started scrapbooking,
please stop by every other Wednesday for a new start-to-finish layout tutorial.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

For as the body without the spirit is dead, 
so faith without works is dead also.
James 1:26

No comments: