Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #172

It's been a few weeks since I've popped into my local thrift stores.
I squeezed a visit in earlier this week.
There are three thrift stores all in one area.
I told myself that I'd only stop at two, but then I decided to go to the third one.
I am soooooo glad I did.


I spotted these beakers from across the store.
How stinkin' awesome are they?


Two are 2000ml and were $3 each.


The third is 1000 ml and cost $2.
I don't think they're vintage, but I love them nevertheless. 
At first I thought I'd just get this smaller one, but then decided to splurge on all three.


I also got this old math book for fifty cents.
Between this and the beakers, I think I have the start to a darling vintage-y school themed centerpiece.


It's copyright date is 1950. Check out the pages.
Beautiful.

Any other ideas about what I can do with the beakers?

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

He who does not love does not know God,
 for God is love.
1 John 4:8

1 comment:

mary scott said...

I like seeing those beakers in Halloween decor!