Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Recipe of the Week #172- One Pot Pizza Pasta


One Pot Pizza Pasta
16 oz rotini
1 lb beef
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup pepperoni, sliced
2- 15 oz jars pizza sauce
2 1/4 cup water
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

In a skillet, brown the beef with onion and garlic. Stir in water, noodles, pepperonis, and pizza sauce. Cover and stir frequently for 15 minutes or until pasta is cooked.

I love any recipe that starts with One Pot- I am definitely a quick and easy kind of cook. This dish was absolutely delicious! My family gobbled it up.

I got this recipe from Skip to My Lou.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, 
the fruit of the womb is a reward.
Psalm 127:3

This post is linked to Plucky's Second Thought, Between Naps on the Porch, and What's on the List?

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love one pot dishses! And this sounds amazing! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J Link Up!