Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Ready for a little Halloween window shopping?


How darling is this baby girl's Halloween romper?


This vampire bat headband could be paired
with a black blouse and you'd be set for your costume.




I totally love the vintage Halloween images on this bracelet.


This pack of vintage Halloween ephemera just makes my fingers itch to craft!
They could be used in any paper crafting project or to make a darling banner/bunting.


I love the smiling pumpkin on this ring.

I'm not the creepy, scary kind of Halloween fan; hence the cute, happy Halloween finds:)

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The counsel of the Lord stands forever, 
the plans of His heart to all generations.
Psalm 33:11

No comments: