Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Recipe of the Week #193- Baked Parmesan Roasted Broccoli


Baked Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
24 broccoli florets
3 Tbsp olive oil
garlic salt, salt, and pepper to taste
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
a wee bit of lemon juice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet. Add oil, toss to coat all the pieces. Season with garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and lemon juice. Serve immediately.

My hubby and I have been eating the heck out of this lately. He's been trying to stick to meat and veggies, so I had to figure out some new ways to prepare them. I'm not the biggest fan of veggies, but when I tried this, I couldn't believe how good broccoli tastes with garlic on it! Yum!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

For You are my rock and my fortress
Psalm 31:3

This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, Skip to My Lou, and It's Overflowing.

No comments: