Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #187

Well my friends, here they are. . .
 my finds from our visit to the Texas Antiques Week.


 How totally amazing is this vintage mixing bowl?
I was drawn to that pink interior.
I was shocked when the vendor said it was only $10.
I snatched it up so fast that I didn't notice the big crack in the side til I was walking away.
So I can't put food in it, but I'll figure out something to do with it.


It was hard to get a good picture of this easel.
I got it for $7. The legs extend. It's really quite awesome.
It's got a bit of rust on the screws, but I can't wait to turn it into a photo display.
Come back tomorrow to see the finished project.


Check out the vintage metal tag on it.


These seed packets are from the 1930's.
They were found in a warehouse in New York.
I got two for $5.
I'm going to use them on a banner.


I love these patches. I pick up cool patches for different craft projects.
They were $1 each.


I spotted this tiny tin for $1.
I've seen these turned into eclectic necklaces, so I think I'll give it a try.


I also got this little tin for $2.
It has the same fate as the above tin.

I didn't pick up too much considering my hubby and I were there all day.
I spent a mere $27.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, 
but the righteous stand firm forever.
Proverbs 10:25

This post is linked to Simple Nature Decor, Ivy and Elephants, and My Girlish Whims.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Love that pink bowl and the easel! Great finds!