Friday, December 11, 2015

Let's Wrap It Up! Fun Gift Wrapping Ideas

I've been so inspired by different gift wrapping that I've seen lately.
I just had to give some of those ideas a try. 


I bought a roll of masking paper in the paint section at Walmart.
It's a bit lighter than kraft paper and worked great as wrapping paper.
I just added some twine and a candy cane to this gift.

I always think tickets make cute tags.


This one is wrapped in a map (that I picked up at a thrift store).
I used a little twine and a cute green price tag (picked a box of those up at the thrift store, too).
I stamped some festive words on regular clothespins to add some charm.



This one has a wide band of holiday ribbon which I taped at the back.
Then I used a short piece of red twine to tie on a tag and a bell.
Looks cute and sounds cute.


I got a pack of snowflake decorations at the dollar store 
and placed one on this gift before tying it with Baker's twine.

Don't you just love Baker's twine?!?


Yep, that's newspaper on this one.
The ribbon really dresses it up.


Guess what these circles are. . .
Cupcake wrappers!
I used a regular size and a mini one.
I adhered them with double sided tape before tying the gift with Baker's twine.


This one was super simple.
Sheet music with a mini ornament and a ticket as a tag.


This one is one of my favorites.
I love doilies and thought one would look cute on the brown background.
I used a glue stick to adhere the doily.
Then I wrapped it with green twine.


This final idea is crazy easy.
It's a wrap for a glass bottle. Mine is a bottle of sparkling grape juice.
I cut off the sleeve of an old sweater so I ended up with a piece not quite as long as the bottle.
Then I slid the wrist to the bottom of the bottle.
I rolled a little bit of the top portion down and added a ribbon.
If you use a printed sweater, you could skip the ribbon.
Isn't that too cute?
Notice that all these ideas are not only simple, but very frugal too!
Doesn't this make you want to wrap your gifts?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

God is our refuge and strength, 
a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1

No comments: