Monday, December 14, 2015

Mini Album Monday #67- Review of Christmas Albums

On this Mini Album Monday, I'd like to visit some mini albums of Christmases past. . . 


This one of my favorite Christmas albums.
It's a collection of favorite photos and memories from over the years.


 This album is made with a single envelope and four tags.
You can't get much simpler than that!
You could have a tag for every family member and ask them to write their favorite Christmas memory, their gift wish lists, or why they love Christmas.

This is a Countdown to Christmas album I did in the style of Ali Edwards.
Every page is different and documents the 25 days leading up to Christmas.

I sure love this time of year. I'm so glad I have a documented it in different ways.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.


So he answered and said, "
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart,
with all your soul,
with all your strength,
and with all your mind,"
and "your neighbor as yourself."
Luke 10:27

This post is linked to Between Naps on the Porch, Tip Junkie, and The Dedicated House.   

No comments: