Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #196

It's been a couple of weeks since I wandered into my favorite resale shops.
I never know if I'll find anything, but I always have fun looking.
I picked up just three things this time.


Isn't this gold wreath so pretty?
I believe it's photo display.
I think it would work great to display Christmas cards as well.
It was a bargain at $1.


I got this heavy duty wooden hanger for a quarter.
I'm not just yet what I'll do with it, but
I'll find some cute project to make with it.


I also picked up this oblong tray for fifty cents.
I have several silver platters, but when I find them for this cheap, I simply can't pass them up.
I have a friend who would like some of these. I'll probably give this one to her.

I paid less than two dollars for this stuff.
If you have a resale shop in your area, check it out. . .
you never know what you'll find!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

But he who has mercy on the poor, happy is he.
Proverbs 14:21

 This post is linked to Too Much Time, A Cup of Joe, and The Crafted Sparrow

No comments: