Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Layout of the Week #124

For today's Layout of the Week, we're going to use one 8 1/2"x 10" photo.
Feel free to grab one that you took years ago and haven't had in a frame for awhile.


Here's the layout we'll be creating.


To make it, you'll need:
one horizontal 8 1/2"x 10" photo
one 12"x 12" piece of pattern paper
seven to eight pieces of pattern papers measuring all different sizes between 1-1 1/4" x 1-2 1/2" 
pre-printed title or letter stickers for the title
journaling card (I used four shipping tags placed in two small decorative sacks)
1-2 pieces of decorative tape
 paper trimmer
adhesive


Center your photo along the top of the pattern paper.

(I used a border punch along the top of my photo.)


Using your letter stickers or pre-printed title, place your title in the upper right corner of the layout
overlapping the photo.


Place your journaling card in the lower left corner.
A notecard will work for this.


Here's what I did for my journaling. 
I ran my tags through the printer and wrote questions for my family to fill in.
What I ate for lunch today,
Something I just learned,
My favorite song this year,
The last book I read,
What I'm wearing right now,
The last phone call I made,
The last restaurant I ate at,
My favorite tv show

Questions are such an easy way to add journaling to a page. 
I love reading what my boys write:)


Place 2 strips of decorative tape across your journaling card.
Use the small scraps of pattern paper to make a border along the bottom edge of your photo.

Wasn't that easy?
Stop by every other Wednesday and do a new layout with me.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Say to God, "How awesome are Your works!"
Psalm 66:3

This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, Skip to My Lou, A Morning Cup of Joe,
and Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: