Monday, January 4, 2016

Mini Album Monday #68- Christmas Card Album

I know I've done this type of album before,
but I like it so much, I make one every year.

It's an album of the Christmas cards we received this year.


I started with two paint chips.
They measure 5"x 6". I got them from the paint sample section at Home Depot.
I cut a 2"x 6" strip of pattern paper and adhered it about 1" from the right edge of the first card.
Then I added a title.
For my title, I used an old vellum tag and stamped on it with Staz On ink.


 

Then I flipped the paint chips over and covered the backs with pattern paper.
I punched holes along the outer edges.
I used those to measure out holes on all my Christmas cards.


Finally I bound the cards and the paint chips with two office rings.
 
Yes, some of my cards peek out from around the paint chip cover, but I like that random look.
I love keeping my cards from past years.


As a matter of fact, this is my sixth year to do this.
Here are the other albums I've made.

Can't get any easier than that, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; 
let Your glory be above all the earth.
Psalm 57:5

2 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

This is the perfect way to keep Christmas card organized.
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

Jess said...

These are so neat! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!