Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Recipe of the Week #231 -Easy Burrito Casserole

Easy Burrito Casserole
1 lb ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 pack taco seasoning
1 can refried beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 pack large flour tortillas
2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook beef and onion. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning and refried beans and heat through.
In a bowl, mix the sour cream and soup. Put half the soup mixture on the bottom of a greased baking dish. Place three tortillas on top- you may need to cut and overlap them to make them fit. Place half the beef mixture on top of the tortillas. Top with 1 cup the cheese. Repeat the layers and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.

This was such a simple and yummy dinner. I served it with Mexican rice and chips and salsa. I sent a plate of it over to my neighbor's house and he called to let me know how much he loved it. My family scarfed up the rest.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

You are my God, and I will praise You
Psalm 18:28

This post is linked to Between Naps on the Porch, Sugar Bee Crafts, Lil' Luna,
and The Dedicated House.

No comments: