Monday, December 29, 2008

Whoo! I just love Christmas- the music, the lights, the baking, the shopping, the wrapping. . . but once it's over, it's over. I'm ready to pack up the decorations and reorganize the boys' room!
We had a beautiful Christmas. We are blessed to live so close to our families. We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's. Then we had our own Christmas on the 25th. After reading the Chrismas story from the Bible and opening our gifts, the kids got to play with their new stuff all day! Sometimes we're rushing to get here and there, and the kids don't get much hands-on time with their new stuff til after the holidays.
On the 26th, we headed up to my in-laws' house for a two day stay.
With all the hustle and bustle, I haven't had a minute to sit down and scrap. I actually have two projects that were intended to be Christmas gifts still sitting on my desk! The first thing I'm going to have to do is clean my area though. I always feel more inspired when things are clean!

"First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others."
-Thomas A. Kempis

No comments: