Monday, February 9, 2015

Chalkboard Tray Turned Wreath

Last Friday, I showed you how I turned an old tray into a chalkboard.
Today I took it one step further, and turned that tray into a Valentine's Day wreath for our front door!

Pretty unique, don't you think?


Because it's a chalkboard, I can change my message.


All I added to the tray was a ribbon
that says, "I love you this much,"


then I placed half of a small doily in the lower right corner and
 added three felt flowers that I found in the Valentine section at Hobby Lobby.

I used Glue Dots to adhere everything because they're strong enough to hold the embellishments on, but small enough that I should be able to easily take them off when
 I decide that I'd like to use this as a tray again.


I'm considering leaving this up all year and just changing out the messages!

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

But the Lord will be to you an everlasting light, 
and your God your glory.
Isaiah 60:19

This post is linked to It's Overflowing, Plucky's Second Thought, Today's Creatiave Blog,
Funky Junk, and Life with Lorelai.

1 comment:

Jess said...

This is such a cute idea! Love it!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!