Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Recipe of the Week # 156- Ranch Crackers


Ranch Crackers
1 pkg oyster crackers
1 oz packet Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
3/4 tsp dill weed
1/4 cup oil

Place the crackers in a 13"x 9" pan. Mix the rest of the ingredients together. Pour over crackers. Stir to coat. Place in 250 oven for 15-20 minutes. Stir halfway through baking.

These crackers are addictive! My family just loves it when I make them. I mean, how can you go wrong with ranch and dill flavoring?

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Whoever falsely boasts of giving is like clouds and wind without rain.
Proverbs 25:14

This post is linked to Daisy Cottage Designs, Ivy and Elephants, Too Much Time On My Hands, and The Dedicated House.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I use a similar recipe on pretzels!