Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #154

After taking my boys to the dentist last Thursday, I happened across
 a yard sale on our way home. Of course, I had to stop.

A family was selling stuff from an older man's house, so there wasn't too much that interested me.

However, I spotted this bucket and hoped for a deal.
After a little bartering, I got this for $1!
I recently saw some of these for sale for thirty-some dollars at an antique store.


I got this casting net for $2. According to my hubby, this was quite a bargain!
It is still in great shape.


The final bargain I got was this large fishing net- also for $2.
My hubby was quite pleased with my purchases!
Isn't my model cute? My son isn't shy about striking a pose.

That's it for this week.  I'm hoping to stumble across some more sales this weekend.
Good luck to all of you with your second hand shopping this week.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, 
that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, 
and having done all, to stand.
Eph. 6:13


This post is linked to Life with Loralei, My Repurposed Life, Tatertots and Jello,
 and  Ivy and Elephants.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that pail especially! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the #HomeMattersParty - please share us with your blogging friends, and we hope to see you again next week!