Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

This week I was in a Valentine's kind of mood as you'll be able to tell
by the cute stuff that I found to share. . .


I love that you can customize this digital print.
You can add names and a date to the bottom.
Once you print it, you can put it in a cute frame or
display it on an old fashioned clipboard and hang it amongst pictures.


Who wouldn't love one of these personalized birch bark candle holders?
This would be great for Valentine's day, a wedding gift, or even an anniversary gift.
Too cute.


I love anything made by Evalicious.
It comes with a tutorial so you should be able to put it together easily.
What an awesome way to document photos and stories of your relationship!


I think personalized jewelry pieces like this ring are so beautiful.
My hubby knows he can't go wrong with a piece like this.


Vinyl wall decals are a great way to add charm to a room.
This one says, "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite."
Aww.
Wouldn't that be sweet placed over your bed or on a wall in the family room?

Any or all of these would be great gifts for Valentine's Day!

P.S. I am not affiliated with any of these businesses, I just like their stuff. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Holy and awesome is His name.
Psalm 111:9

This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, Plucky's Second Thought,
Today's Creative Blog, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: