Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Are your fingers ready to do some walking?
Are your eyes ready to do some shopping?
Then you're in the right place.
I've found some cute stuff again on Etsy. . .


I just love this cross necklace.
You can customize the scripture on it.
The pearl and the heart just make it even prettier!
This would make a great gift for a friend or a Sunday School teacher.


This camera mug is so cute, it makes me wish that I drank coffee or tea.
Crazily enough, I am not a fan of hot drinks. 

Isn't this a darling pillow?
Love it!


This vintage inspired ring with the three turquoise stones is simply awesome.
I love unique (and affordable) rings!
Of course, I'm gaga for that bracelet, too!


Need help getting organized? 
I bet this large vinyl weekly chalkboard would help!
I have a small weekly dry erase calendar on my fridge, but I'd love to have something big like this.

See anything you like?

I'm not affiliated with these companies, I just really like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Rejoice always.
1 Thes. 5:16


No comments: