Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #161

I went into the thrift store last week with a short list of things that I needed for projects
 that I wanted to make for Friday.
Would you believe that I found everything I needed?!?
For real!!!
I even found two extra things as a bonus:)


I got this large vase for $.75.


I can't tell if this is some kind of glass or what.
I decided it would be a great base for a plate stand or something along those lines.
It was fifty cents.


I also got these two glass candle sticks for a quarter apiece.


I found three candle holders- two were $.25 and the third was $.50.

I used everything up to this point the very day I bought them. You can go here to see what I did.


I got this glass cloche for a dollar.
Cute, huh?
I can't pass up a cloche at this price.


The last item I found was this cool old book.
I love the cover.
I plan to turn it into a Junk Journal similar to this one.

That's it- less than $4 for all these gems.
Yep, here are nine reasons that I love thrift stores:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Your word I have hidden in my heart,
 that I might not sin against You.
Psalm 119:11

This post is linked to Embracing Change, The Crafted Sparrow, and Tatertots and Jello.  

No comments: