Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

School is going to be out in just a few weeks.
If you're thinking of getting your child's teacher a gift and don't have the time to make something,
take a look at these ideas that you can buy. . . 


This shirt is darling, don't you think?
It says, "Live, Love, Teach."


I don't think you could go wrong with a personalized necklace.
I love that this one has a ruler charm, an apple charm, plus two stamped charms.


This is something she could use year after year.


I think these tumblers are awesome.
I keep a cup of ice water with me at all times, and I love it when I get a cute cup.
These can be personalized as well.


Even though this isn't necessarily a teacher-specific gift, I had to share it because 
what teacher wouldn't love a globe necklace?
I know I would if I were a teacher:)
(I love anything having to do with maps.)

I appreciate all teachers- I know it's a hard job.
Brighten your child's teacher day and get her a nice thank you.

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

But shun profane and idle babblings, 
for they will increase to more ungodliness.
2 Tim. 2:16

2 comments:

Deanies Stash said...

I love that globe necklace! I would wear it too!

Thanks for all the great ideas.

Hugs, Dianne

Jess said...

These are all so cute!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!