Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #165

I hadn't planned to stop by the thrift stores this week, 
but my son and I had a little time to kill while waiting for Sonic Happy Hour to begin.
He suggested that I take a buzz through them.
Far be it from me to pass up an opportunity like that!

(If you're wondering, no, my son doesn't come in with me.
He sits in the car playing a game on his phone and listening to the radio too loud- 
he's such a teenager!)


I found this tiny bowl for $.75. I love the pattern.
 I'm not sure what these little bowls are intended to be used for, 
but I think they're the perfect size to serve tartar sauce and/or honey mustard.


As an avid scrapbooker, I am always excited to find new scrapbooking supplies at thrift store prices.
I got this pack of rub-ons for $1.


I was thrilled when I spotted these new wooden legs.
I paid a dollar apiece for them.
I'm not sure just what I'll attach them to- I'm thinking a vintage suitcase
 or maybe an old, wooden fruit crate.


This last find I spotted as I was driving up the road.
I'm not for sure it it was part of an old railing or part of a wooden bed frame.
One of my neighbors was throwing out some old wood and this beauty was lying right on top.
What do you think I can do with it?

That's all for this week.
Stop back by Monday to hear about my junking expedition last weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Be merciful to me according to Your word.
Psalm 119:58

No comments: