Monday, August 1, 2016

Mini Album Monday #78- Large Envelope Album

Oftentimes I come across different office supplies in my second hand shopping
and I always pick them up.
I especially love to find envelopes in different sizes.
I recently went to an estate sale and bought some large 10"x 13" white envelopes.
I couldn't wait to turn them into a mini album.

Here's the cover.
I got the Hello Life card out of a package of Tim Holtz journaling cards.

I used three envelopes and cut them in half which gave me six pages.
The outside two are my covers. I cut a piece of chipboard to fit inside them
to give the covers some stability.


I placed the open sides of those envelopes to the left so that the open side would be in the binding.


The rest of the envelopes have the open sides to the right, so they can act as pocket pages.


I added a strip of decorative pattern paper to the outside edge of each white page.
In between the pages I added smaller pages.
 

Each smaller page flips over to reveal the opposite side envelope.


Each envelope has a piece of cardstock in it which gives more room to add memories.


I bound it with my Bind-It-All machine.

I had such a good time making this album. It was easy and went together very quickly.

Have you ever created an album out of office supplies?

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One.
Jeremiah 20:11

This post is linked to That DIY Party, Sugar Bee Crafts,
I Gotta Create, and The Crafty Blog Stalker.

No comments: