Friday, August 19, 2016

Simple Crochet Flowers

Today I have a simple crochet project to share with you.

 
crochet flowers


I watched this video to make them.
It was a great tutorial- very easy to follow.
 
I will admit that my first flower (not pictured) didn't turn out very flower-like.
But after a little practice, I was able to whip them up.

I'm thinking that I'd like to make several more, then make a garland out of them.
Wouldn't that be cute?
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

But the Lord is faithful,
who will establish you and
guard you from the evil one.
2 Thes. 3:3

This post is linked to Crafts a la ModeEmbracing Change, The Craftberry Bush,
and Tatertots and Jello.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks for the link- these are really cute. Nice embellishments for many projects.