Friday, November 16, 2012

Harvest Wreath Worth Raking For . . .

     Yesterday I showed you an old rickety rake that I picked up at a thrift store. I had big plans for this guy. I took the handle off, wiped off the rake part, and went to work. This is what I ended up with. . .

 
a rake wreath- has quite a harvest-y look, huh?

 
I hung it on my front door.
What do you think?
 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
    

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are glad.
Psalm 126:3
 
This post is linked to Funky JunkGlitter, Glue, and Paint, Todays Creative Blog, Too Much Time On My Hands, Be Different Act Normal, Tater Tots and Jello, At the Picket Fence, and Embracing Change.

4 comments:

Paulette said...

Clever idea, I think it look marvelous. Have a great weekend.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

This is one darn cute idea!!!

Blessings,
Linda

agreenearth said...

What a great project.

Stacey said...

Fun idea! Thanks for sharing this week!
Stacey of Embracing Change