Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Recipe of the Week #44- Rolo Cake Mix Bars


Rolo Cake Mix Bars
1 box yellow, vanilla, or white cake mix, dry
5 oz evaporated milk
1/4 cup melted butter
40 Rolo candies, unwrapped and cut in half

Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9"x13" pan. Using a mixer, beat cake mix, evaporated mik, and butter until combined. Mixture will be thick and sticky.
Divide batter in half and press into the bottom of the pan. Bake until just set, about 8-9 minutes.
Remove from oven and place Rolo candies carmel-side down on top. Drop remaining batter in teaspoon size amounts on top of Rolos.
Bake for 20-24 minutes until top begins to golden.
Cool completely before cutting into squares.

I saw this recipe and thought, I like cake- and I like Rolos. This outta be great! I was right. It is! My hubby and the boys loved it!

I found this recipe at cookiesandcups.com.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Heaven and earth shall pass away,
but My Words shall not pass away.
Mat. 24:35
This post is linked to Be Different Act Normal and Todays Creative Blog.

No comments: