Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

I've been trying to decide where my family and I will go on vacation this year-
nothing major, just a small one.
With travel on my brain, I was tempted to see what kinds of cutesy travel items I could find. . .
  
 
I am drawn to this pattern paper from the Good Day Sunshine line by Simple Stories.
Between the bright colors, the darling graphics, and the wood grain print on the back,
it's like it was made for me!

 
LOOK at these precious globe charms by Websters Pages!
These would even be cute as a necklace or hanging off a bracelet.

 
These memorabilia pockets by Simple Stories look like they could hold a whole lotta cuteness!

 
If you haven't noticed by now, I must tell you that I love journaling cards.
I can't seem to get enough of them.
 
 
These stamps are from the Shine Collection by Elle's Studio.
Love them!
  
While I still haven't decided where my family will travel this summer,
I do have some ideas on how I'll document that trip!
 
By the way, I am not associated with any of the companies, I just like their products.
 
If you'd like an idea on how to use these products, you can go here to see a step by step tutorial on making a travel mini album.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
Psalm 56:11
 
 This post is linked to My Girlish Whims and Ivy and Elephants.
 

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a beautiful post! I get your blog post sent to me and i love them all. I would love if you come to my Fabulous Friday Party and show off your stuff
Maria
http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party-2/