Friday, June 13, 2014

Repurposed Inspiration

I just love secondhand shopping and the thrill of looking for that one item that can be
cleaned up, repurposed, or turned into something amazing.
 
I get inspiration from several places. . .
magazines, blogs, and tv shows like the Junk Gypsies.
I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.
 
We'll start with my reading list.
 
 
This title says it all: Vintage Style.

 
When I read magazines like this, my hands just itch to get out and go shopping.

 
This one is always awesome.


This is the first issue I've read of this one. My sister got a subscription for me for Christmas.
Totally great gift- totally great magazine!

There are lots of blogs that inspire me. Here are a few of my favorites . . .
 
Hopefully some of these may inspire you, too.
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast;
 I will sing and give praise.
Psalm 57:7
 
This post is linked to Junkin' Joe, Funky Junk, and Tatertots and Jello

1 comment:

mary scott said...

I agree with you on all counts! I wish there were more shows on TV like Junk Gypsies (they have new season on GAC cable channel) & I Brake For Yard Sales. So I read all you talented bloggers daily for ideas/inspiration. THANKS