Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Layout of the Week #92

I was so excited about this week's Layout of the Week. I got it done early and was ready to post it when I realized that I had accidentally erased my step-by-step photos when I was going through my camera. Unfortunately, I hadn't uploaded them to the computer before erasing, so I was out of luck. I have a picture of the finished product, so I'll have to walk you through this layout sans photos.
Sorry guys!
 

Here's the layout we'll be making.
To create it, you'll need:
12"x 12" pattern paper
12"x 12" cardstock
journaling card or note card
letter stickers for the title
stickers or embellishments in your theme
5 horizontal photos
paper trimmer
adhesive
 
1. Trim your cardstock to 11"x 11" and adhere to the center of the 12"x 12" pattern paper.
2. Adhere your photos as pictured. I trimmed my photos to 3 1/4"x 5" to make them fit.
3.Adhere letter stickers to the top of the notecard/journaling card for the title. Place this card in the lower right corner.
4. Place embellishments at upper right corner of the layout and along the left edge in between the bottom two photos.
 
That's it! I hope my directions were clear enough without photos!
Stop by every other Wednesday to complete a scrapbook layout from beginning to end-
with step-by-step photos:)
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord, in the acceptable time
Psalm 69:13

No comments: