Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

Today, not only do I have great products to show you, but they all are favorites of mine. . .
Bingo cards, sheet music, ledger paper, tickets, brightly colored decorative tape.
Come see what I've found. . .

 
I LOVE this Bingo paper from the Something Wonderful line by Teresa Collins!
 

Oh yeah. One piece of pattern paper with vintage ledger paper, sheet music. and a turquoise vintage wallpaper print. It's got my name written all over it.
Actually it has Marion Smith Designs written on it- it's from their Motley collection.
  
 
I love anything sheet music related- especially these stamps by Heidi Swapp!
 
 
Another favorite of mine is tickets- any kind.
Especially cute ones like these from the Me-ology line by Fancy Pants Designs.


Last, but not least, is this delightful decorative tape by Little B.
Love the music notes, love the rainbow colors.
Think how cute it would be to wrap a gift in kraft paper and use this as the tape.

What do you think? Any of these strike your fancy?

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff. :)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
Psalm 66:1

This post is linked to Be Different, Act NormalMy Girlish Whims, Embracing Change,
and Ivy and Elephants.

1 comment:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Some really cute finds! I have to check out that adorable bingo wrapping paper, sooo adorable!
Thanks so much for sharing the tips.
Patti