Friday, August 15, 2014

Pink Fuzzy Pillow

My sewing machine has been sitting out on my dining room table since I got it out
last week for a different project.
I was hoping that with it out and convenient, I'd find some time to use it to make something else this week. Today I was finally able to eek out some time.
 
 
I've had this pink fuzzy material for awhile and thought it would make a cute pillow.
 
 
I added this pink and white pom pom trim.
 
 
It's just so soft and fuzzy.
Makes me want to lay down and take a nap on it:)
 
I hope you all have a lovely and restful weekend. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Listen to counsel and receive instruction,
that you may be wise in your latter days.
Proverbs 19:20
 

 

1 comment:

said...

This is so cute! I've never sewn myself a pillow, but this was good inspiration! :)
have a lovely day xx

MJ // visit www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com