Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #129

Last week on our vacation, I got to take a few minutes and run through a junk/antique shop.
This place was awesome- they had a huge front yard that was covered in old, beautiful stuff.
Their shop was full of all kinds of stuff that I like.
I spent more than I usually do on secondhand items, but I couldn't pass up these two treasures. . .
 
 
I got this old wooden Graphite Bushed pulley for $32.
I'm going to use it to hang a cute lamp in my living room.

 
The second thing I bought is this 15" high marquee letter S.
I've been wanting one of these, and I thought that $15 was a fair price.
Not for sure what I'm going to do with it, but I'll share with you once I decide:)
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Abide in Me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
unless it abides in the vine, neither can you,
unless you abide in Me.
John 15:4

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOVE the S! You need to come share your finds at my Thrifty Things Friday party!