Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

One of the biggest shopping days of the year is nearly upon us,
and, yes, I am one of the crazy people who go out on Black Friday.
But if I can be honest, I think I'd rather just stay home and find cute deals like these. . .

Who doesn't love marquee letters?!?
I love the look of this one.
It's the initial of my last name and in one of my favorite colors!
 
 
Can you believe this bracelet is made with part of a wine cork?
I love it! The graphic is awesome!


I am such a fan of cute little buttons.
These are awesome.
I think I'd like a machine so I could make these . . .

 
Isn't this monogrammed wreath beautiful?
I love the red berries and the printed ribbon.
 
 
This vintage pitcher is so lovely.
I just love old dishware:)
 
You won't see unique stuff like this on Black Friday!
 
I'm not associated with any of these companies, I just like their stuff.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
Psalm 100:4
 
  This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, Tip Junkie, I Heart Naptime, and Natasha In Oz.

No comments: