Monday, November 10, 2014

Mini Album Monday #42- Simple Gratitude Journal

I am a firm believer that we should be grateful for what we have.
Even on our bad days, there's always somebody worse off than we are.
This time of year always makes me want to stop and show appreciation.
I know that I'm not always good about counting my blessings,
so today's project should help me with that.

It's a Gratitude Journal.

All I did was use a mini composition notebook (that I got at the dollar store),
and wrote My Gratitude Journal on the cover.
Then I added "I am thankful for..." to the first page,
and now every night before I go to bed, I'll write down at least one thing.
This is such an easy project- and such a lovely idea.
I challenge you to try it.
All you need to do is get a cute notebook
and try everyday to write down what you're thankful for.
  
That's it.

You're welcome to take it up a notch and really cute-sy up the front of your notebook.
But I decided to stay simple with mine.
Last November, I daily asked my family what they were thankful for
and recorded it in this mini album.
I can't wait to go back and read this to them this year.
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks for sharing your gratitude project at the Say G’Day linky party. I’ve just pinned this to the Say G’Day Saturday board.

Hope you are having a great week.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz