Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Recipe of the Week #144- Cilantro Jalapeno Dip


Cilantro Jalapeno Dip
6-8 jalapenos
1 huge handful cilantro
1 pkt Ranch mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo

Puree jalapenos and cilantro in a food processor until it looks like a paste. Mix this in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Chill for one hour before serving.

When I found this recipe, it was perfect timing because my hubby had just brought in a bunch of jalapeno peppers from his garden. Those are some hardy plants- he hasn't had much time to tend to his garden the last few months, but it hasn't slowed them down!

My hubby LOVED this dip! He ate it with chips, celery, and even topped his dinner with it one night. I'll be making this dip regularly.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

The Lord reigns; let the earth rejoice

1 comment:

Jess said...

TOTALLY pinned this. I love Cilantro! Great idea!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!