Friday, November 21, 2014

Twine Covered Letter

I've been collecting all different kinds of letters in plans of having
 an alphabet wall in my living room.
Some of the letters that I bought are ready to be hung,
while a few need some work-like this one did.

 
I started with a plain wood letter that I picked up at a thrift store.
If you'd like to make one, you can find wood letters at your local craft store.
Then, you just need to start winding jute around the letter.
I used my glue gun to apply a line of glue along the front and back to adhere the jute.


At the top and the bottom, I wound the jute until the entire letter was covered.

 
That's it!
Jute makes anything look cute, doesn't it?
Wouldn't it look cute to spell out a whole word like this?
 
Have a lovely weekend!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
Serve the Lord with gladness;
come before His presence with singing.
Psalm 100:2
 
 

1 comment:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I agree, jute makes everything look cute including this letter. Thanks so much for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.