Friday, November 7, 2014

Festive and Frugal Fall Projects

I have a list of autumn themed projects that I plan to get to in the next few weeks.
I've been gathering leaves, old books, candles. . .
Meanwhile, I'd like to revisit three of my favorite past fall projects. . .
I made this wreath from an old rake that I found at the thrift store.
I love cute wreaths:)

This leaf mobile was made with a package of artificial leaves from the dollar store,
an embroidery hoop from the thrift store,
and some invisible thread.
You can go here to see more.


This Grateful Banner was unbelievably easy to make.
I used my stapler to attach these shipping tags that I got at a yard sale,
and leaves from the dollar store.
If you'd like to make one of your own, you can go here to see how.
I hope you're all enjoying your fall weather.
When it starts getting cool, I find myself wanting to make soup.
Tonight I'm making a big pot of chili.:)
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
So each of us shall give account of himself to God.
Romans 14:12

No comments: