Friday, December 12, 2014

Handmade Notebooks

Today is the Christmas party at work.
Every year I have given my 13 co-workers handmade gifts for Christmas.
My goal is always to find a project that is quick, easy, and inexpensive.
 
This year I made handmade notebooks.
 

I used various things for the covers: paint chips, maps, game cards,
Yoo Hoo and Mac and Cheese boxes. . . that sort of thing.
  

Then I cut up graph papers and ledger papers to fill the insides. Each book has about 40 pages.
I bound the books using my Zutter Bind It All.
 
 
To finish off the look, I made flower pens and attached them to the notebooks with ribbon.
I figure everybody can use a notebook, right?
 
These would make darling teacher gifts, too.
If you'd like to make some, but don't have a binding machine, office rings would work just as well.
 
What else would make cute covers for notebooks?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three;
but the greatest of these is love.
1 Cor. 13:13
 
 


No comments: