Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #147

This is the last Thrifty Thursday for 2014,
so I thought I'd share my five favorite finds this year. . .
 

I think it's so beautiful!
I'm hoping my hubby and I can get it up and running.
I have another vintage fan that actually works, and boy, does it have some power!
If we can't get this one to work, I'm thinking it would make a cute lamp. . .
 
 
It was love at first sight with this bowl.
How great are the green flower edges?!?
 
 
I pick up scales whenever I find them- especially when they're big and beautiful like this one.
They look pretty cute sitting on a shelf amongst books and photo frames.
 
 
I got it for $37.50 because it was the second day of the sale and everything was half off.
It's beautiful, strong, and sturdy, and my hubby had been wanting one.
Score!
 
 
I love all things relating to globes and maps. I especially love the tan color on this one.
 
See what kind of good stuff you can find secondhand?
Gosh, I just love thrift stores and yard sales,
and I especially love estate sales!
 
Stop back by the first Thursday of the new year to see
 what kind of treasures I've dug up over the holidays.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
 
Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!
Psalm 105:3
 
This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, Junkin' Joe, and My Salvaged Treasures.

1 comment:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You did good this year! Love that fan and it really would make a great lamp if you can't get it to work. Thanks for sharing your favorite finds of 2014 at Vintage Inspiration Party.