Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Projects Made From Vintage Books

I love old books and pick them up whenever I find a good deal on them.
Sometimes they are too cute to cut up, so I'll set them out as part of my decor.
Other times, I get some that are very worn out that I know I can repurpose into something cute.
Here are several Christmas projects that I've made using old books. . .
 
 
This is super easy to make and would look good displaying photos,
vintage postcards, or special Christmas cards.
 
 
This is easier to make than you'd think,
and it adds a unique look to your Christmas decorations.
 
 
Once you've removed the covers for the previous project, you're not going to want the interiors to go to waste. This post shows you several different things you can do with those leftovers.
 
Don't you just love old books?
 
If you don't have any books that you can cut up, swing by a thrift store.
You're guaranteed to find some there!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
May the glory of the Lord endure forever;
may the Lord rejoice in His works.
Psalm 104:31
 


No comments: