Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #146

This past weekend, the Junk Hippy Show was in our town.
They come twice a year.
If you've never been, I highly recommend that you go!
 
They have booth after booth of awesome finds-- some vintage, some repurposed, but all beautiful!


I got this old window for $20.
Quite a bargain, if you ask me.
It's 31"x 35".
 
There were tons of finds that you'd see at antique stores, without the antique store prices.
 
The most awesome repurposed project I saw that day was a lady
 who used an old wooden radio for her sales counter. 
Loved it.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
(Love) bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things,
endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Cor. 13:7
 
 This post is linked to Craft-O-ManiacSimple Nature Décor, and Ivy and Elephants.


2 comments:

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Never heard of the Junk Hippy Show but it sure sounds like fun and a good place to shop.

Maria said...

I wish i had a store like that close to me, I am a junk collector too, thanks for sharing this on Fabulous Friday
Party, let me know what you will do with the window
Maria