Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Layout of the Week #109

This week's Layout of the Week features a large photo. If that doesn't appeal to you,
you can replace it with four horizontal 4"x 6" photos.

I wanted to do a layout about my dog's recent emergency vet visit 
and I thought this photo was perfect. It just makes you want to hug her, doesn't it?


Here's the layout we'll be creating.


To make it, you'll need:
one piece of 12"x 12" plain cardstock
one piece of pattern paper measuring 3 1/2"x 12"
one piece of pattern paper measuring 1/2"x 12"
labels for journaling (I found these at the Dollar Tree)
letter stickers for the title
stickers in your theme
one photo measuring 8 1/2"x 11" or four 4 1/2"x 6" horizontal photos

I

First, place your photo or photos along the bottom of the 12"x 12" piece of cardstock.

If you're using a large photo, you'll have 1/2" of background paper peeking out from both sides of the photo. If you're using four 4"x 6" photos, they should stretch all the way across the background.


Place the 3 1/2" x 12" piece of pattern paper across the top of the background.


Place the strip of pattern paper measuring 1/2"x 12" along the top edge of the photo.


Using your letter stickers, place the title in the upper right corner of the layout.

My red stickers had a clear background and when I placed them on the black background, they were hard to see. So I stuck them to white cardstock and cut around the edges. Problem solved!


Write your journaling on the labels and place them along the left side of the layout.

I ran my labels through my printer.
 

Place 2-3 stickers in the lower right corner of the layout. 
That's it!

I'd love to see how your layouts turn out. Please leave me a link in the comments
 so I can come and see them!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

 For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded
 that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.
2 Tim. 1:12

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your doggie is ok! This is a nice layout. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty :)