Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thrifty Thursday #168

While I was up in Canton for their monthly flea market, my friend and I happened to pass by a row of small shops on the highway. They were four resale/antique shops all owned by the same ladies.
We made a quick U-turn to check them out.
I was so glad we did!


Yep, that's a chair back.
Yep, I paid money for it.
$2 to be precise.
I think with a little sanding and a couple of hooks, it will make a darling coat rack.


While I would've loved to have gotten my hands on the vintage wagon these sides came from,
 I was content to get these two side pieces. They were marked $2 per piece, 
but the gal took $2 for both.
Score for me.
These, too, will get hooks and be turned into coat racks.
Won't they look darling hanging in somebody's front entry?


I love these little vintage price tags.
They were 4 for $1.
I plan to use them as tabs in a scrapbook.


How sweet is this old cabinet door?
It was only a dollar.
It's missing the center, but still has the rusty hinges.
I think I'll put chicken wire in the center.
Cute, huh?


That's some awesome stuff from just one stop, dontcha think?
I was walking on air when I left there.:)

If you'd like to see what else I picked up on my trip to Canton, you can go here and here.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Let brotherly love continue.
Hebrews 13:1

This post is linked to My Girlish Whims, Life With Lorelai, and Embracing Change.

2 comments:

Deanies Stash said...

What fun finds! I would have bought them, too! 11913

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Those wagon panels are just too sweet!!! Loving those price tags also!