Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Recipe of the Week #61- Easy Fudge (Made in the Microwave!)


Easy Fudge
1 8oz pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese
4 cups powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 pkg baking chips, any flavor (cherry pictured above)

Melt cream cheese and chips in microwave for 1 minute. Stir, then microwave for another minute. Add the sugar and vanilla. Spread in pan. Cut when cool.

You can use any flavor that you can find- I've made chocolate, butterscotch, and cherry flavored.

This recipe is so easy to make and always turns out good. It's an old family favorite. My mom used to make it, but as soon as I was old enough to know my way around the kitchen, it became my job to make it.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
Luke 6:27-28


This post is linked to Too Much Time On My Hands, Happy Hour Projects, and Cheerios and Lattes.




1 comment:

Leisa said...

Wow, how easy! Thanks for sharing--I love the happy color :-) Great to make with kids...