Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Recipe of the Week #65-Chicken Pot Pie


Chicken Pot Pie
1 can Cream of Celery soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup
1 can Veg All, drained- reserve the liquid
leftover turkey or chicken, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
frozen biscuits or 1 can refrigerated biscuits

Pour soups into a pot along with the mixed veggies. Use reserved liquid to thin the soup. Cook over medium heat. Add meat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.

Pour soup mixture into a greased baking dish. Top with biscuits. Bake until biscuits are light brown on top and cooked through.

I have never been a fan of pot pie, but I make an exception for this! Everytime we havechicken or turkey, we always use the leftovers in this. It is simply delicious!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

So we may boldly say:"The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:6


This post is linked to Be Different Act Normal, Making It Cuter, 52 Mantles, and The Dedicated House.



1 comment:

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Looks yummy and easy to make! Thanks! I am always needing quick easy recipes! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Hugs!
Mindi