Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Recipe of the Week #70- Four Ingredient Queso


Four Ingredient Queso
1.2 lb block of Velveeta cheese
1 lb ground sausage
1 16 oz can diced green chilies and tomatoes
1 16 oz can cream of mushroom soup

Cook sausage. Cut cheese into cubes and add to the sausage. Stir constantly until the cheese is melted. Add the two cans and stir together until warm.
Serve with tortilla chips.

This recipe was loved by my boys and hubby. The sausage gives it a nice little pep and makes it stand out from other quesos.

I found this recipe here.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another;
as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
John 13:34

This layout is linked to My Girlish Whims and Ivy and Elephants.

1 comment:

Kim of Mo Betta said...

I bet this is yummy! I make a similar version with cream cheese/Rotel/sausage...it is SO good!