Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Recipe of the Week # 71- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats

Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
1 cup sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup creamy peanut butter
6 cups Rice Krispies

Combine sugar and corn syrup in large saucepan and bring just to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Stir in cereal. Press into greased 9"x 13" greased baking pan. Let cool, then cut into squares.

These are so stinkin' good, it isn't even funny. I eat so much of them, that I start to feel sick and vow that I won't eat anymore. Then guess what happens when my stomachache goes away? I'm nibbling on them again! My boys like to start eating them before they're even cool. Give them a try. . .I'm sure they'll be a big hit at your house, too!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
Psalm 66:1


This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, Too Much Time On My Hands, Be Different Act Normal, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: